Deloitte, the largest private professional services network in the world currently recruit for the position of Tax Graduate Programme 2016. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people. If you're ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you're ready for Deloitte. With 210,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: 2016 Tax Graduate Programme
Reference Code: 3719829
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Job Category: Tax
- Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success and impeccable integrity.
- We are looking for top flight candidates who are set to start enviable career as 'ASSOCIATES' in the Tax function.
- Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added services to some of the world's most sought after clients.
Applicants must meet the following Educational/Professional Qualifications & Person Specifications:
- Bachelor's degree (any course of study) with a minimum grade of second class upper division HND qualification with a minimum grade of upper credit
- Not more than 26 years old by 31 December 2016
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Conscientious, confident and of proven integrity
- Basic knowledge of taxation in Nigeria
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA, and CPA would be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: