The Department of Petroleum Resources(DPR), currently invites applications from suitably qualified University/Polytechnic graduates to fill the underlisted position of a graduate Accountant II (Graduate Trainee)
Job Ref No: T:ACT-I
- Successful applicants shall have the opportunity to develop specialist skills and professional competencies in oil/gas regulations and supervision during their career.
- Possess B.Sc/HND Accounting etc with a minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Possess N.Y.S.C discharged/exemption certificate.
- Not more than 30 years old by 31st December, 2016.
- Be computer literate.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Candidates are required to have the following available for registration:
- Scanned copy of a passport photograph.
- Scanned copy of certificates (N.Y.S.C. Discharge/Exemption certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, S.S.C.E. Certificate).
- Scanned copy of any other necessary supporting documents.
Candidates are required to fill their application online through the DPR Application Portal Please follow the instructions to fill in your application:
- Only applications in respect of the advertised position would be considered. All applicants are expected to apply for ONLY ONE position.
- Multiple applications by any candidate for more than one job would be DISQUALIFIED.
- Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number which should be quoted in all future correspondences.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.