Adexen Recruitment Agency is currently recruiting for the position of Office Administrative Assistant for Our client is one of the world's leading multinational chemical company
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of the world's leading multinational chemical company to recruit an administrative assistant for its operation
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job reference n°: 721
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
- The candidate will be expected to operate switchboard and ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Office
- Welcome visitors to the office; proactively handle admin and procurement tasks according to guidelines, ensure reception, kitchen and office is kept tidy.
- Provide logistical support to meetings including arranging catering where necessary, coordinate booking and use of board room.
- Ensure adequate stock of office supplies and consumables, process and deliver mail to the right people.
- Report faulty office equipment to service provider or supporting colleague in business centre ensuring that they are restored to good working order
- Ensure subscription of daily newspapers and process invoices
- Provide administrative support to team; manage office petty cash and any other duties as assigned
- A relevant high school qualification, whilst a tertiary qualification in Administration would be an advantage
- At least 3 years experience in an administrative role
- Fluent in English Language (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Proficiency in SAP and Microsoft office
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- A well-organized individual, who is meticulous and able to plan and prioritize activities
- Ability to perform well under pressure would be suited to this role
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: